Thursday, July 18, 2013

Silhouettes LIII

Haves more, folks.  Small animal edition.  These are mostly for me to use on terrain sheets to show my players what small game is available.  I know I could just use a number but it's one of those instances where that's a bit too abstract for my tastes.  I'd like pheasants in some places and guineafowl in others in my world and have players know that.

Anyway, these are all public domain use them as you wish.

First, another goat:

A screech owl:
A rabbit:
A pheasant:

A guineafowl:

A quail:

A songbird:

And a couple iconic insects that I've never done.  The first because it never occured to me as I was mostly concentrating on threatening monster types and the second because it took me a long time to find a good image.

A  butterfly:
A dragonfly:

As always, these have all been added as vector graphics to the zip file linked in my sidebar to the right.

4 comments:

  1. i made a bunch of goat and pig ones inspired by u earlier - these are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for letting me know.

    (that goat up there was from a book published in 1850, pretty cool, huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giant dragonflies are monsters, too!
    Giant butterflies... not soo much. Even the gloomwing wasn't as fearsome as his babies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually thinking of making it a community challenge to try and make all the innocuous creatures into terrifying monsters. Might still. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete