- Brass Saddle - No mount can fall while you ride in this intricate, decorative saddle. Neither gaping wounds nor small scrapes will have any effect on your steed until you dismount.
- Skull Rattle - Shake this and all your enemies must change the target of their attacks.
- Meddler's Coffer - Say a name, open this small coffer, and you will be able to rummage through that person's things. Anything in chests, purses, cupboards, or baskets can be seen and picked through. Nothing can be taken through the coffer, but one might awkwardly read letters, study a map, or inventory items.
- Selfish Chisel - Use as you normally would a chisel, but arrows, inscriptions, or beautiful decorations made are only seen by you.
- Bone Comb - Use this simple comb to clean gore from your hair and reflect on your actions immediately after a battle and you will learn twice as fast (2x xp for that battle).
- Spider Brooch - When you are still (not moving, not fighting) this stylized copper spider comes to life and, with bites and webs, sees to your wounds (2hp per turn healed).
Sunday, January 4, 2015
More things that might make braving the dungeon worth it: